- There were a few sessions that cover each area of Microsoft Dynamics CRM as application platform, including sales, marketing, and service automation.
- Customization Tips and Tricks in Dynamics CRM 2011 session mentioned a lot of CRM utilities that help you get the job done.
- Developer's Guide to Integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 session talked about the challenges you may have for your integration needs on Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform, and discussed different options that are available for you. According to the plan, there was a demo of using SSIS to load data into CRM, and also there were demonstrations of using C# code to load data as well. Other data integration options should have briefly covered as well.
- Performance Planning, Tuning & Optimization of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 session talked about some best practices that would help you identify areas for performance improvement with your network, Microsoft SQL Server, and Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 servers.
- Some folk has posted screenshots of Microsoft Dynamics in metro UI. Don't get too excited, it's the UI for Dynamics GP. I promise you, Dynamics CRM's metro-style UI in R9 is only going to be better than this.
The event wraps up tomorrow with a number of technical sessions on their way.